Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Got Disability Slips

After being involved in a car accident, you may be unable to work as a result of your injuries. This can create a serious strain on your finances.

If a medical professional places you off-work because you are unable to perform your job duties due to the accident, you should ensure that you are given a disability slip. Any lost time from work can be included in your total amount of damages. Additionally, if you have Personal Injury Protection coverage on your automobile insurance policy, you can also have a portion of your lost wages paid through your own first party coverage.

It is very important to obtain disability slips from your healthcare professionals if you are missing work due to an injury. Otherwise, your lost wage claim could be unsubstantiated and subsequently denied.

Have you been injured in an automobile accident? Call personal injury attorney Jaclyne Kartley today for a free consultation at 301-740-3313.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn