Berman | Sobin | Gross LLP is a law firm devoted to helping injured workers in Maryland. We are excited to announce the launch of our new Workers’ Compensation mobile application.
Important information at your fingertips. Learn about:
- Whether your claim is covered
- Payment of Medical Bills
- Payment while unable to work
- Permanent Disability Benefits
- Future Rights Negligence
- Vocational Rehabilitation
Workers’ Compensation For Police Officers & Firefighters
We utilize modern technology combined with a structure that emphasizes the relationship of the individual client to their attorney in order to meet the high expectations that our clients deserve.
With our new mobile app, our firm can now communicate with our Maryland police officer and firefighter clients while they’re on the go.
- One-Touch Calling – get in-touch with our firm fast by clicking the call direct button.
- Appointment – make an appointment with one of our attorneys for a consultation.
- Witness Statement – record witness statements at the scene of the accident for possible evidence later.
- Accident Cam – document your case by taking photos of the accident scene.
- Law Updates – receive Push-Notification Messages on important legal changes in the industry.
- Legal NotePad – take notes about your case and send them electronically.
Stay informed about the industry with our Workers Compensation blog!
Workers’ Compensation For Injured Workers
The purpose of Workers’ Compensation Law is to protect and provide assistance to workers who are injured on the job. The law is designed to provide relief for those who are injured and an incentive to employers to have a safe work place so that fewer injuries will occur. An employee is entitled to benefits without regard to whose fault the accident was but may not sue the employer for additional damages if the injury was the employer’s fault.
Benefits you may receive from submitting a Maryland Workers’ Compensation claim:
- Full payment for medical treatment from the doctor of your choice
- Money while you are unable to work; either totally or partially
- Money for any permanent disability you may have even if you can return to the full requirements of your job
- Vocational rehabilitation benefits if you cannot return to your job Reimbursement for prescriptions, mileage, and parking.
With our new mobile app, our firm can now communicate with our clients while they’re on the go.
- Incident Cam – takes photos of what may have caused your injury and email.
- Mailing List – join our mailing-list to receive updated information.
- Push-Notification – receive push messages about new cases and public notices.
- Legal Wall – post questions and discuss your concerns.
- Tell A Friend – share the app with family or friends that may need our services.
- Worker Compensation eBook – read “WHAT REALLY HAPPENS IN A MARYLAND WORKMAN COMP CLAIM.” right from the app.