Adam is Of Counsel with Berman Sobin Gross LLP and powers our Trusts and Estates practice through his law firm Path Finder Law Group. Adam handles Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Trust Administration, Guardianship and Elder Law.
Adam is known for his unique ability to put people at ease. Within minutes of meeting Adam, his clients realize he is not the stereotypical attorney and is genuinely invested in helping them through their life situations. He is committed to empowering his clients to be decision makers in the process, so they are knowledgeable about the course of action they decide over their affairs. He enjoys creating a safe space for his clients, so they can feel comfortable throughout the process and confident that their planning needs are addressed.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Juris Doctor (2005)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Political Science Bachelor’s Degree (2000)
Outside of Work
- Lives in Lutherville with his wife and two children
- Board Member of Disability Rights Maryland
- President of Hebrew Young Men’s Beth Shalom Cemetery
- Coaches his children’s sports teams